2023 Cortile della Corsa
The "Cortile della Corsa(opens in a new tab)" is the Italian Car Show at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. In Italian, "Cortile" translates into courtyard, which is an appropriate name for our display of fine Italian macchina on the 18th hole of the Bob O'Connor Golf Course at Schenley Park during our July 22/23 Race Weekend.
All Italian cars, all makes, and ages, are welcome to the annual Cortile Italian Car Show. Enjoy the entire weekend at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix overlooking the car shows on the Schenley Park Golf Course and the vintage races through the city streets.
Ferrari has been named as the PVGP's 2023 Marque of the Year! For a list of all of the events Ferrari Club Members can particiapte in please check out 2023 PVGP Race Week Events Honoring Ferrari(opens in a new tab).
Many Ferrari Club Members are making plans to arrive early. You can register for any of the addtional events by adding them to the cart before you check out. We have links to those eve
$150 July 22/23 Race Weekend Entry includes:
- Weekend parking for your car in the Cortile on the golf course
- Cortile t-shirt, car decal, PVGP poster and PVGP color race program
- Lunch for two in the Pittsburgh Golf Club on Saturday, July 22
- Dashcard with a unique Bio of your car
- Lanyard Badges - Required for admission to the Clubhouse
- VIP Admission at the Turn 9 Westinghouse Pond "Wine on 9" to watch the races
- Additional lunches can be purchased for $45 each
- There are no lunches available Sunday
- You can register for Sunday only for $75
Registration & Ticket Personalization
Registration can only be done through this online Vivenu portal. There is no mail-in option After you register and pay, you will receive a follow-up email within minutes that requires you to go back in and personalize with your vehicle year, make, and model. You must do this to receive your actual ticket and be entered in the proper show. You will need to bring that printed receipt or show it on your mobile device to (opens in a new tab)gain entry onto the Show Field. Your receipt will contain a QR code that will be scanned upon entry to facilitate a quick and touchless process. We strongly encourage you to pre-register now to ensure you get a spot on the field and to speed up the entry process. Refunds and single-day discounts are not available.
Schedule - Saturday, July 22, 2023
- 8:00 AM Trailers unloaded by special arrangement
- 9:00 AM Gates open
- 9:00 AM Westinghouse Pond VIP area opens
- 9:00 AM Clubhouse opens for coffee & snacks
- 10:00 AM Cortile Cup Judges begin the tour
- 11:30AM - 1:00PM Lunch
- Noon - Cortile Cup Winner Announced
- 1:30 PM Cortile Cup Awards presented in the Winner's Circle
- 4:00 PM Clubhouse Art Show closes
- 5:00 PM Races and car show end, Westinghouse Pond area closed
Schedule - Sunday, July 23, 2023
- 9:00 AM Gates open. Westinghouse Pond Private Race viewing area opens at Turn 9.
- 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM - Visit the Westinghouse Pond for "Wine on Nine", for some wine tasting & music
- 5:00 PM Races and car show end for the day
(opens in a new tab)Online Registration Fees - Closes midnight July 14
Passport to Elegance Hangar Party - Thursday, July 20
- (opens in a new tab)An exclusive hangar party that will feature Ferrari's
- $395 per person, 4 or more tickets $350 each
- Click here for more. DETAILS(opens in a new tab)
Ferrari Marque of the Year Dinner Reception at the Pittsburgh Golf Club - Friday, July 21
- Preview the showfield and meet honored guests with a strolling dinner of local cuisine
- $65 per person. DETAILS(opens in a new tab)
For more info on the PVGP's Italian Cortile visit https://www.cortilepittsburgh.org/(opens in a new tab)
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
Celebrating our 42nd year in 2024, the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to hold a world-class vintage automotive event for charity. It is the region's premier summer event for hundreds of thousands of automotive enthusiasts in that it combines charitable fundraising with car shows and vintage sports car racing on city streets.