2023 PVGP International Car Show
International Car Show at Schenley Park - July 22/23, 2023
Schenley Park is the scene of one of the area’s largest car shows on the July 22/23 weekend. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix stages an International Car Show – a combined show of 17 distinct displays featuring more than 3,000 cars.
All Cars Welcome - New or Old
Show your car on the Bob O'Connor Golf Course at Schenley Park all weekend and watch the vintage races through the streets. Cars of all makes and years are welcome - including new cars! Enjoy a picnic atmosphere, browse the sponsor tents, visit vendors and enjoy the various food vendors. Your tax-deductible donation includes admission to the entire event.
The main gate on Schenley Drive and Forbes Avenue intersection (opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)open each day at 9:30 AM and cars are displayed until 5:00 PM.
Cost: $40 per car (price increases to $50 on June 1)
Your fee includes your weekend car display spot, a PVGP Race Program ($10 value) and a PVGP decal. You will receive 2 PVGP wristbands ($10 each value) that a(opens in a new tab)llow access to the show field and at the start/finish area all weekend.
- Early online registration thru May 31 - $40 per car
- Regular online registration June 1 thru July 20 - $50 per car
- Late registration after July 20 - $60 per car at the gate
This registration page should be used for the following Car Shows:
- Corvettes - A special showground for all Corvettes
- American – A general show for all American cars with no host club
- Subaru – A (opens in a new tab)separate show for all Subarus
- Asian – All Asian cars other than Subaru
- European – A general show with no host club
- MINI – Hosted by MINI of Pittsburgh
- Volkswagen – Hosted by the Fresh Air VW Car Club
There are dedicated car shows that have different pricing and registration that include amenities like lunch, drinks, a tent and judging.
Visit the links below:(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)
- Audi Car Show – Hosted by Audi Club of Western PA(opens in a new tab)
- BMW Pavilion – Hosted by Allegheny Region BMW Club(opens in a new tab)
- British Car Day – Hosted by the Western PA Triumph Association(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)
- Cars ‘N’ Coffee Pittsburgh – Exotic car display by invitation(opens in a new tab)
- Cortile della Corsa – Italian Car Show and Ferrari Marque of the Year(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)
- French Quarter - a combined show with the Cortile(opens in a new tab)
- Mercedes-Benz Car Show – Hosted by the Mercedes-Benz Club(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)
- Porsche Car Show – Hosted by the ARPCA(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)
- Vintage Motorbike Show – Hosted by Pittsburgh Ton-Up(opens in a new tab)
Registration can only be done through this online Vivenu portal. When you register, you will need to add the year, make, and model of your car - it is imperative that you enter this information so that you get a dash card and be placed in the proper show. You will need to bring that receipt to (opens in a new tab)gain entry to the Car Show field at the top of Schenley Drive. Your receipt will contain a QR code that will be scanned upon entry to facilitate a quick and touchless process. We strongly encourage you to pre-register now to ensure you get a spot on the field and to speed up the entry process. Refunds and single-day discounts are not available.
Sunday Parade Lap
Be a part of our Opening Ceremonies on Sunday, July 23 at 11:00 AM and take a parade lap of the track in your own car! Bring as many people as you can fit into your car and wave to the crowd as you take the 2.3 mile circuit of the track. Participants for the parade will begin to line up along Schenley Drive starting at 9:30 Sunday morning. You will enter the track at the Westinghouse Pond and parade past the opening ceremony area along the golf course and then complete the lap past the start/finish line. You will exit at Phipps Conservatory and then find your way back to your spot on the golf course.
Thank you for supporting the PVGP and our charities. This show is a fundraiser that provides residential care, treatment and support for people with autism and intellectual/developmental disabilities. With your help we have donated $6.4 million to charity since 1983.
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to hold a world-class vintage automotive event for charity. It is the region's premier summer event for hundreds of thousands of automotive enthusiasts in that it combines charitable fundraising with car shows and vintage sports car racing on city streets.