Meet the Makers 2023
On Friday, from 10 am, it's time again for "Meet the Makers" at Motorworld Munich. This year, new in the significantly larger ZENITH hall, around 50 hand-picked brands and exhibitors await you with petrol talks, high-quality products, and bikes to test drive in a very relaxed atmosphere.
- The best customizers from Germany and Austria
- Bike show of the 35 most beautiful custom bikes from all over Europe
- Unusual, high-quality motorcycle and heritage clothing
- International helmet manufacturers and accessory brands
- Free test drives of Royal Enfield
- Selected electric motorcycle brands
- Pinstriping and leather painting
- Food trucks and bars
- Free motorcycle parking
- Free Wardrobe for helmets, bags, and jackets
- Pure & Crafted presents: Friday evening party with DJ Jörn Biedka and Saturday evening live rock with Madam from France (Attention, the originally planned second band, Massive Wagon from England, has been cancelled!).
- Free admission for children and teenagers under 14 years of age
- Dogs are allowed, but must be kept on a leash
- Tickets are also available on site at the box office.
51° Nord Custom Motorcycles | 8Tech Racing | blackbean motorcycles | Black Tea Motorbikes | Big Bike Custom | B-rocket | Blue de Gênes | Blundstone | BMW Motorrad Classic Mark Huggett | BMW Pure & Crafted | B-rocket | Captain Santors | Club of Newchurch | Crooked Moto | Eudoxie | Dainese | Diamond Atelier | Fuel Motorcycles | Gas & Oil | Gas & Retro | Geiger Cars | German Bike Projekt | Guns Wear | Helleluja | Hen's Teeth | Horse with no name | Incerum Customs | Indian München | Kingston Custom | Loose Screw | Mellow Moto Co. | Mosko Moto | Motorrad.Muc | Motoriker Coffee | Nagel Motors | NCT Motorcycles | North of Berlin | Rennstall Moto | Restless | Resurgence Gear | RGNT | Royal Enfield | Shangri-la Heritage | Shoei | Speed Cowboy | Sir Leder Michel | Thedi Leathers | The Rokker Company | Taveri Moto | Triumph Motorcycles München | Trip Machine Company | Vaim.me
We are thrilled to see all the petrolheads again and spend two beautiful, entertaining, and interesting days together. See you at the show!
Bad & Bold - Biker's finest
For adventurers, friends of leisurely rides, and lovers of the motorcycle lifestyle. With events, rides, and the creation of meeting places, we want to bring together as many of our friends as possible. Because the love of motorcycles connects us. Everywhere.
But we stand particularly for exclusive motorcycle fashion instead of 08/15 outfits. Adventurers and individualists discover products from selected manufacturers and well-known premium brands with us.
The Bad and Bold founders Barbara and Matthias have been searching for special products since 2012 with full conviction. For you, this means getting to excellent, individual, and high-quality outfits faster.
Online, at events, and on-site in our showroom in the district of Rosenheim.