2024 PVGP International Car Show
Race Weekend & International Car Show in Schenley Park - August 3-4, 2024
Schenley Park is the scene of one of the area’s largest car shows on the August 3-4 weekend. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix stages an International Car Show – a combined show of 20 distinct displays featuring nearly 3,000 cars. Show your car on the Bob O'Connor Golf Course at Schenley Park all weekend and watch the vintage races through the city streets.
All Cars Welcome - Vintage and New
Cars of all makes and years are welcome - including new cars! Enjoy a picnic atmosphere, browse the sponsor tents, visit vendors and enjoy the various food vendors. The main gate on Schenley Drive and Forbes Avenue intersection opens each day at 8:00 AM for pre-registered cars.
Cost: $50 donation per car (Increases to $60 on July 25)
Enter through the main gate at the top of Schenley Drive at the Forbes Avenue intersection. Preregistered cars can enter starting at 8:00 AM. Non-registered cars can not enter until 9:30 am if there is space available. Show ends at 5:00 PM. The event held rain or shine. Sorry - there are no single-day discounts.
This registration page should only be used for the following 3 Car Shows:
- American Car Show – A general show for all American cars with no host club. Enter Gate C.
- Asian Car Show – All Asian cars. Enter Gate D
- Volkswagen Car Show – Hosted by the Fresh Air VW Car Club. Enter Gate E
There are dedicated car shows that have different pricing and amenities Visit the links below to learn more and register:
- MINI Marque of the Year(opens in a new tab) Car Show – Hosted by MINI of Pittsburgh
- All Squad (opens in a new tab)– A mix of cars hosted by All Squad Club
- Audi Car Club Show(opens in a new tab) – Hosted by Audi Club of Western PA
- BMW Pavilion(opens in a new tab) – Hosted by Allegheny Region BMW Club
- British Car Day (opens in a new tab)– Hosted by the Western PA Triumph Association
- Cars ‘N’ Coffee Pittsburgh(opens in a new tab) – Exotic car display by invitation only
- Cortile della Corsa(opens in a new tab) – Car Show for Italian and French cars by the Pittsburgh Golf Club
- Mercedes-Benz Car Club Show(opens in a new tab) – Hosted by the Mercedes-Benz Club
- Porsche Car Show (opens in a new tab)– Hosted by the ARPCA
- Vintage Motorbike Show(opens in a new tab) – Hosted by Pittsburgh Ton-Up
- Steel City Society(opens in a new tab) – Car Club Display
- North Hills Sports Car Club(opens in a new tab) – Club Display beside MINI
- Twisted Impressionz(opens in a new tab) – Car Club Display
- Patron Parking(opens in a new tab) - a Sunday only, trackside Party starting at $200/spot
When you register and pay online, please print or save the receipt on your mobile device. You will need to bring that receipt to (opens in a new tab)gain entry to the Car Show field at Schenley Park at the top of Schenley Drive. Your receipt will contain a QR code that will be scanned upon entry to facilitate a quick and touchless process. Upon entering, you and one passenger in your vehicle will be given wristbands to allow you to leave and return or to visit the start/finish area.
Thank you for supporting the PVGP and our charities. This is a fundraiser that provides residential care, treatment and support for people with autism and intellectual/developmental disabilities. With your help, we have donated $6.7 million to charity since 1983.
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
Celebrating our 42nd year in 2024, the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to hold a world-class vintage automotive event for charity. It is the region's premier summer event for hundreds of thousands of automotive enthusiasts in that it combines charitable fundraising with car shows and vintage sports car racing on city streets.