2024 PVGP Historics at Pitt Race
Historic Races & GT40 Reunion at Pittsburgh International Race Complex - July 26-28, 2024
Experience the heart-pounding thunder of the PVGP Historics at Pittsburgh International Race Complex. If you are looking for speed, muscle and thunder, this is the place to be. Since 2004, racers from all over the country have come to the 2.8-mile purpose-built track 40 miles northwest of Pittsburgh for fierce competition between the legends of the 60s and early 70s, including Mustangs, Shelby's, Corvettes, Jaguars, BMWs, Porsches and Alfa Romeos.
GT40 60th Reunion
General Admission Tickets - $25 per Person in Advance
- The single-day admission is $25 per person per day if purchased in advance.
- The cost is $30 if purchased at the gate.
- Children 12 and under are free.
- Single day tickets are good for either (opens in a new tab)Thur, July 25, Fri July 26, Sat, July 27, or Sun, July 28.
- Free parking outside the main gate is included.
Free parking is available outside the gate. If you wish to park within the facility there are two special trackside areas that can be purchased below:
Patron Parking on Spectator Hill - $30 per Vehicle per Day
- $30 per day to park inside the facility - in addition to your gate admission.
- A special area on top of Spectator Hill with a view of the north and south tracks.
- Ticket is good for any day Thur, July 25, Fri July 26, Sat, July 27, or Sun, July 28.
Water Tower Car Corral - $10 per Vehicle per Day
- $10 per day to park in the Car Corral in addition to your admission at the gate.
- Drive your show car to the track and be a part of the Car Corral
- Park below the water tower with a great view of the final turn and front straight.
- The ticket is good for any day Thur, July 25, Fri July 26, Sat, July 27, or Sun, July 28.
Weekend Charity Rides - $60
At lunchtime on Friday, Saturday and Sunday we conduct the PVGP Track Rides for Charity. To celebrate the 60th Reunion of the legendary GT40 we are offering rides as a passenger in a GT40 or Ford GT on the 2.8 mile racetrack with your $60 donation to our charities.
Concours d Lemons - Saturday, July 27
The Concours d’ Lemons, a tongue-in-cheek show celebrating the Un-Best of the automotive world, clatters onto the driveway leading up to Spector Hill on Saturday, July 27, 2024. The inaugural appearance of the whimsical and irreverent event opens at 9:00am and at 9:45am the Judges fiasco begins on the field. By 11:00am the Judging is complete, and open bribery of the judges is permitted over lunch and from Noon – 1:00 PM followed by the Awards ceremony starting at 1pm. If you are trailering your monstrosity, trailer parking will be in the grass leading down to the South Paddock. Your $35 fee includes gate entry for one person and entry for your car inside the facility to participate in the judging. Enter on a dedicated Vivenu page.(opens in a new tab)
A receipt with a barcode will be emailed to you when you complete your payment. You MUST present the printed email to enter the gates and redeem any parking or track rides. You can also present the email itself on your mobile device. (opens in a new tab)
Thank you for supporting the PVGP and our charities. This show is a fundraiser that provides residential care, treatment and support for people with autism and intellectual/developmental disabilities. With your help we have donated $6.7 million to charity since 1983.
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
Celebrating our 42nd year in 2024, the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to hold a world-class vintage automotive event for charity. It is the region's premier summer event for hundreds of thousands of automotive enthusiasts in that it combines charitable fundraising with car shows and vintage sports car racing on city streets.